Follow these steps to set your client’s goals and pathway to goal and service success:
1. Have your client rate 1-4: programming should be based on both perceived client importance and the amount of support required. The goals with highest ratings should be prioritized to receive the greatest attention.
- Which of these goals is most important to them
- Which of these goals will be most difficult to adhere to and therefore achieve
2. Based on the fitness assessment and ratings above, prioritize specific goals, educate your clients regarding the process required to achieve these goals. Be certain to sell your abilities, specific credentials and experience in helping other clients towards their outlined path to success.
3. Build a training program that is:
- Based on assessment and integrates the major components of SNFC fitness success (Nutrition, Cardiovascular Conditioning, Mobility, Stability, Strength, and Professional Assistance).
- That moves all parallel lines forward simultaneously while giving specific emphasis to the prioritized goal. This will be determined from point 1 above.