Therapeutic Fascial Mobility (TFM)
“Recovery is an important tool and separates elite trainers from average. TFM includes the best of Fascial Stretch Therapy, Muscle Activation Techniques, and Functional Range Conditioning into one advanced course.”
The course will also include integrating Hypervolt and Hyperice techniques to further optimize warm ups, corrective work, and self-directed strategies beyond the session.
Pre-requisites: minimum Level 3 FW Personal Trainer, completion of LIFT Level 1 & the FW 4-hour Hypervolt workshop
*in select circumstances, Level 2 PTs may be allowed entry by permission of the Director of Education
Certification Dates: February 5th & 6th
Course Fee: $399 + GST
Registration Limit: 16 seats.
Completion Requirements: full participation in all 16 hours of the course, 50 practice sessions & a practical test out with one of the TFM instructors.
Pre-Approved CECs: we will provide the course outline and instructor bio info needed to submit; expected CECs would be 1.6 or 16.
Upon Completion of this Course, You will be able to:
- Explain and recommend the TFM model to members, clients and other staff to help with scope-appropriate pain, movement restriction, to facilitate improvements in training, to promote recovery and to optimize results
- Use movement-based assessments to determine use of the sequence as well as additional corrective exercises to apply in training or as homework
- Implement the lower body or upper body sequence in 25-minute Recovery sessions or the total body sequence in 50-minute Recovery sessions
- Use parts of the sequence as part of the warm-up or cool down in 50-minute PT sessions
- Incorporate use of the Hypervolt into the sequence
About TFM Instructor – Logan Dube
@logan_3d.fit – Instagram
BA Psychology, UDM
CanFitPro PTS, FIS, NWS
PTA Global CPT, ESM
Master Instructor TRX, Trigger Point, Hyperice & PPSC
Logan played soccer for over 20 years, going as far as NCAA Division 1 collegiate in the US and playing internationally in the UK. Since 1998, working as a coach on the field and in team/athlete strength & conditioning made fitness an easy choice for a second career.
In addition to Can Fit Pro Personal Training, Fitness Instructor and Nutrition Wellness, Logan holds certifications as a Level 2 Biosignature practitioner, Level 3 Muscle Testing specialist, Functional Muscle Assessment & Graduated Exercise Methods, TRX R4 Master Trainer, Level 1 Agatsu Kettlebell instructor, Level 1 & 2 Kettlebell through Somatic Senses, Bulgarian Bag instructor, Trigger Point certified trainer, Joga instructor and is certified to teach group fitness, spinning, yoga, pilates and aqua classes. Logan also holds numerous certifications in nutrition, HRV, DNApower, lab analysis and lifestyle coaching.
About Assistant Instructor – Courtney Parson
@trainingwithcourtney – Instagram
All BCPTI courses are non-transferable and non-refundable. **
Courtney Parson is a NASM Certified Personal Trainer who specializes in strength training, powerlifting, functional training, and rehab. Courtney played rugby for many years until she sustained injuries and retired from rugby. She then made the switch to working in the fitness industry.
Since starting in the fitness industry in January 2019, Courtney developed a passion for learning and education and took as many courses as possible. She holds a diverse collection of Personal Training certifications:
- TRX Suspension Trainer
- TriggerPoint Multi-Tool Mobility
- Therapeutic Fascial Mobility
- Kettlebell Science Level 1
- Barbell Strength
- BCPRA Pre/Post Natal
- Pain-Free Performance Specialist *Masters
- Girls Gone Strong Women’s Coaching Specialist
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- and many more…
Courtney’s goal is to take her passion for learning, education, and taking courses and use it to teach other trainers the skills and knowledge that helped her become successful. By doing so they too can love what they do, have a rewarding career, and help many clients reach their fitness goals, have more confidence, and live healthier lives.