- The most effective way to ‘Tabata’: Have we been doing it wrong?
- Deconstructing the Deadlift
- Stretching & Mobility – By Shelley Sheren & Chad Benson http://www.bcpti.ca/team/
- Using Resistance Training to Overcome Metabolic Dysfunction: FITafer40. By Chad Benson, MSc, CSCS, CPT. Director of Education www.bcpti.ca
- Engagement (7 client engagement mistakes & ways to overcome these PT business pitfalls)
Balance BATTLE ROPES BCPTI CARDIO CARDIOVASCULAR client interaction Core CPT FAT-LOSS FAT BURNING FITFAM FITNESS Fitness Certification FITNESS EDUCATION FITNESS ON THE RUN fitness professionals FITTIPS Functional Movement Functional Training HEALTH HIIT INTERVALS Loaded Movement MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS Movement nashFIT NASM Personal Training Ploymetrics Plyo Plyp Posterior Chain professional development PT Career PT CERTIFICATION PT School SAQ Shoulder Dislocation Exercises Shoulder Stability SKIPPING Stability Strength Strength Training team blue shirt VANCOUVER CAREERS